hp easy start not finding printer in mac
Network Connection Status
- First Check Printer is connected to WiFi or not.
- If printer blue light is solid that means printer is connected to WiFi.
- If printer blue light is blinking that means printer is connected to WiFi
Check SSID Name
- Many router can operate on dual band 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz.
- But HP Printer support 2.4 GHz band.
- If your computer is connected to 5 GHz then
- Your 2.4 GHz band SSID name should be same as 5 GHz.
For more help follow this link.
I also face this issue before. Firewall software is blocking network communication.
I disable my mac book firewall and my issue is resolved.
To disable firewall follow below steps:
Click the Apple menu, then click on System Preferences.
Click Security & Privacy.
On the Security & Privacy window, click on Firewall, then click Firewall: Off.